acupuncture - CUPPING - herbal medicine - dietary therapy - guasha - tuina - moxibustion - qigong
A graduate of the Institute of Traditional Medicine;
with a Degree in both Acupuncture and Eastern Herbal Medicine.
Completed over 5 years of clinical placement at various clinics in Toronto:
- Urban Wellness Clinic
- The Health Hub
- PWA foundation
- Six Degree’s Community Acupuncture
- ITM Pain & Stress Clinic
- instructor in Tui Na and Clinical Supervisor.
Years of practice using various modalities, with confidence and integrity:
- Fire Cupping (traditional fire cupping)
- Gua Sha (the earliest graston/scrapping technique)
- Tui Na (tcm based massage)
- Microsystems Massage (facial massage)
- Cosmetic Acupuncture (cosmetic procedure for wrinkles)
- Moxibustion (fired mugwort therapy)
- Nutritional Dietary Therapy (eastern and western)
- Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine.
vinyasa yoga instructor - muay thai - personal training
I've practiced most intensely yin and vinyasa yoga since 2008 (10 years)
Over a decade of intensive training in martial arts such as:
- Aikido (2yrs)
- Goju-Ryu (5yrs - senior instructor)
- Muay Thai (7 yrs- instructing/competing)
other - furniture - apparel - commissions
In 2012 I made [my first table], shortly after renting a space
and apprenticing at a nearby shop.
Most recently I've been pattern drafting and making unisex cloths, embroidering, jewelry and other creative work. Please see my [commissions page] for more information on pricing for custom pieces; or take a look at some of my previous work [FURNITURE] or [APPAREL].