ordering custom


[consultation + quote]

Price can vary depending on the size and complexity of the piece; Get in touch to discuss the project you have in mind I offer competitive rates and a free initial consultation.

[deposit of 40% DOWN]

I ask a 40% deposit before beginning any custom work; this ensures that you are serious about purchase and also goes towards materials. I collect the remaining 60% after completion. If not there's always the option of getting something ready made - See [FURNITURE] or [APPAREL].

[wait time 2-4 WEEKS]

For the average sized project, i.e. table, headboard, chest, small wall feature, or clothing item you can expect a 2-4 week period from start to finish. Of course larger wall features or items may take more time, shoot me a message if you have any questions.