The use of herbal medicine is a true jewel of TCM, and unrivled in its complexity to any other herbal system. Herbal Medicine is often reserved for conditions that cannot be fixed through diet and lifestyle, or in extreme cases. My training is in the use of single herbs and complex formulas, which I have an excellent knowledge of the over 300 Classical formulas.
Herbal Medicine seeks to bring the body into balance using many categories of herbs, which interact with the bodies systems. Following assessment, systems not functioning properly are treated with herbal medicine, additionally supportive systems can be addressed remedy conditions more quickly.
Herbs are used carefully, taking into consideration current medical conditions and constitution of the patient. All single herbs or complex classical formulas are prescribed case by case; with unique dosing and treatment course.
8 reasons try herbal therapy
- Muscular Skeletal Pain - Nerve pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Sprains or Strains, Inflamed or Tight Muscles Tendonitis, Frozen Shoulder etc
- Emotional & Psychological Stress - Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Parasomnia, etc
- Gynecological Disorders - Fertility, Painful Periods, Irregular Periods, Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Fertility & Libido - Sometimes used to promote fertility in months leading up to conception; or to ensure there isn't miscarriage.
- Circulatory Disorders - Low Blood Pressure/High Blood Pressure
- Immunity Boosting - fight the common cold and help prevent it in the future
- Allergies - Allergic Rhinitis, Seasonal Allergies, Hayfever
- Gastrointestinal Disorders - Crohn's Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Constipation, Colitis, and Diarrhea
Client Care + preparing raw herbs information
A client resource, giving you special direction to maximize the benefits of your herbal treatment as well as preparation instructions.
herbal consultation + preparing your formula
Book here for any inquiries on herbal medicine; select initial intake + treatment option. Herbal formulas are priced and mailed directly after.